Respect guild members as well as non-guild members. No abusing accusing and/or threatening members, or any other players on the server. This gives the Guild, and yourself, a very bad name. If someone has been involved in an incident all members involved are requested to speak to Officers/GM. In this case all will be investigated and the appropriate actions can be taken. News travels fast… especially BAD news. Treat the game and guild members and any other players exactly how you also like to be treated. (What you give is what you get.)
2. DISCRIMINATION & CAUSING OFFENSE - GENERAL CHAT – GUILD CHAT & VENT
Discussions that may discriminate or cause offense on the grounds of his or her sex, disability, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief will not be tolerated. Anything that you say that may cause offense may lead to you being removed from the Guild. If you and some friends would like to have a conversation containing the above, take it to party or whispers. Keep in mind that you are still responsible for your words; please be careful what you write! Report inappropriate behavior in general chat through a Blizzard GM ticket to the in-game GM's.
3. NO BEGGING OR ASKING FOR GOLD/SILVER/COPPER
There is nothing more annoying in the game it seems than people asking for money. Blizzard has provided several ways to make gold now; don’t be lazy, go grind it out. There are always items available from Guild Bank if you are in need of something, ask an officer.
4. NO HEAVY TRADING IN THE GUILD
It’s great to be able to provide things for your guildies; trying to get rich in the process is not. Other forms of payment like giving or trading goods and or services are also acceptable. Do NOT rip – off your guildies.
5. FINISH WHAT YOU START
When organizing an Event / Run / Raid that you have decided to start, please be sure to also finish it. Unless you’ve already spoken to whoever is leading the event, and have made plans for your replacement, you should finish what you start. Having to replace people with no notice is a huge inconvenience.
6. MAKE YOUR CHARACTERS KNOWN WITHIN THE GUILD
Every member is asked to declare a main character and reference this character in the guild personal note of each alternate character they have within the guild..
Guidelines and Etiquette
1. Sign Up - Sign up for raids on the guild website.
2. Be On Time - When signing up for your raid, make note of the 'Invite Time' and 'Raid Start Time'. Be sure to log on at the invite time.
3. Be Available - Along with being on time, you also need to be available at the sign in time.
4. Be Prepared - Make sure you're repaired.
5. BYO... - Bring your own health/mana potions and elixirs/flasks.
6. Make the Run - You're on at the sign in time and you're available, now go the extra mile and make that run to the instance rather than waiting on a summons.
We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Tuesday, June 27th, 5:00 AM (PDT) and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 6:00 AM (PDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.
Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.